ALTQ support on bge interface?

Constant, Benjamin bconstant at be.tiauto.com
Fri Jul 15 12:43:00 GMT 2005

Hi Max,

I've just cvsup'ed' my src tree (against RELENG_5) but the patch doesn't
apply correctly, here is the output:

root at test:/usr/src/sys/dev/bge: patch < if_bge.c.diff
Hmm...  Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|===================================================================
|RCS file: /usr/store/mlaier/fcvs/src/sys/dev/bge/if_bge.c,v
|retrieving revision 1.72.2.13
|diff -u -r1.72.2.13 if_bge.c
|--- if_bge.c   22 May 2005 03:17:49 -0000      1.72.2.13
|+++ if_bge.c   14 Jul 2005 20:30:14 -0000
--------------------------
Patching file if_bge.c using Plan A...
Hunk #1 failed at 2399.
Hunk #2 failed at 2999.
Hunk #3 failed at 3040.
Hunk #4 failed at 3056.
Hunk #5 failed at 3222.
Hunk #6 failed at 3249.
Hunk #7 failed at 3261.
7 out of 7 hunks failed--saving rejects to if_bge.c.rej
done

I attached the .rej and .orig file...

Thanks for the effort, it is very appreciated!

Regards,

Benjamin Constant

confidential information.  It is intended only for the use of the
person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message. This communication is from TI
Automotive.