Looking for docs on installing pf with FreeBSD 5.2.1

johnc johnc909 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 12:37:42 PST 2005

Hmm, yeah, given the state of documentation, etc, on 5.2.1 for pf,
patching up to 5.3 is probably the way to go.
I do run a low volume web server/NAT gateway at home, and was just
hoping to get it up with a minimum of perturbing the core of my system.

But if I really want pf, I guess that's inevitable, it seems.   Well,
time to try my hand at cvsup :)

Thanks,
-John