Next-Hop

Jon Otterholm jon.otterholm at ide.resurscentrum.se
Wed Aug 24 18:48:42 GMT 2005

Hi!

I am a newbie on PF but starting to get a hang on the different options
and how to make a working config. So far I am deeply impressed with the
many different functions and possibilities PF can offer.

I have my roots in Cisco IOS and there I have a funktion called "next
hop" that one can use to route connections to another destination than
the default route when, for example, sourcing from a specific address
space.

Can PF offer this functionality in some way?

In reality we use this to route packets between 2 different Internet
connections using real (non RFC1918) IP-addresses...

/Jon