Newbie guides for pf and altq needed

Kenneth Kalmer kenneth.kalmer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 00:31:00 GMT 2005

Guys

I'm new to BSD as a whole, got myself a copy of FreeBSD, NetBSD &
OpenBSD to start exploring the possibilities to replace some burdened
Linux boxes with something else.

At the moment I have some pretty insane iptables firewalls and
iproute2 setups (traffic management). I must point out that I'm rather
comfortable with Linux, and I can quickly find my way around a *nix
system, so I'm not a total noob...

Can anybody please point me to some resources for quickly getting up
to speed with the *BSD derivatives of the above mentioned? Any
pointers for somebody making the switch from Linux-based routers to
*BSD routers would be gladly appreciated.

Kind regards

--

Kenneth Kalmer
kenneth.kalmer at gmail.com