Can pf dynamicly close connections

BB brent.bolin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 20:59:53 GMT 2005

One of the sites that I maintain is moving to a different firewall.

WatchGuard Firebox X1000. None of the full time admins can work with vi for
system changes.

This is a feature on the firewall. If attempts are made on ports that are
close, all ports will be blocked for about 20 minutes.

Don't know if the feature mentioned above is good or bad.