Considered BETA now [Re: New PF (OpenBSD 3.7 ***ALPHA-preview***)]

Scott Ullrich sullrich at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:03:08 PDT 2005

On 4/28/05, Max Laier <max at love2party.net> wrote:
> All,
>
> updated tarball (should now be buildable on our 64bit archs as well) has been
> uploaded to: http://people.freebsd.org/~mlaier/pf37/pf37.20050429.tar.gz
>
> This includes an ifconfig patch for RELENG_5 and HEAD, make sure you use the
> right one.
>
> And: PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKS FOR YOU OR NOT! Thanks!

Thanks for the patches!!

I've got them all set in pfSense but seem to be running into a odd pfsync issue:

pfsync0: flags=41<UP,RUNNING> mtu 1348
	pfsync: syncif: fxp1 maxupd: -536870672

Has anyone else seen this?  I initially back ported ifconfig from
current and had the same problem then started with a fresh STABLE copy
and keep coming up with this issue.

FreeBSD pfsense.local 5.4-RC3 FreeBSD 5.4-RC3 #0: Fri Apr 29 16:18:32
UTC 2005     sullrich at builder.livebsd.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/FREESBIE.5
 i386

Scott