[pf4freebsd] Re: altq activation problem

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 21:15:37 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 01:11, Aurelien beorn Rougemont wrote:
> done.

It'd be nice if you could tell the PR# when reporting. Not only will it make
it more easy for me to take up, but also will it allow other interested users
to monitor as well.

[ This one went to i386/71746 (kern is more appropriate by the way) ]

Other than that, thanks. Looking into the issue, but can't promiss that it
will make release ... I hope it will, though.

/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier at freebsd.org