[pf4freebsd] HTML-ify anyone?

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Wed Sep 15 21:10:20 PDT 2004

Hi,

as you might know, the pf-page is (a bit) out-of-date/undermaintained. This is
due to my lack of time and HTML-skillz. I'd be more than happy if somebody
would be so nice to volunteer to HTML-ify/proofread/enhance the attached
plain-text and sent me the resulting HTML-pages. Improvements and comments
very welcome also!

General notes: It's nothing fancy, agreed. But it's better than what is there
now. It has some raw edges and might be outdated as well (I wrote this while
on a train a couple of weeks ago), but I was kinda hoping for you to jump in
and provide an "intelligent transformation" i.e. improving my scribbling
while keeping the idea. I don't object a complete rewrite either.

On a sidenote to this I'd also like to remind you that there is no information
or advertisement of pf in the handbook/non-manpage-documentation, yet. If
somebody is interested in addressing this short coming, please get in touch
with me! Fundamental work (rewrite of the "Firewall section" in the handbook)
has been started, but with documentation - you can never have enough!

Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks in advance!

/"\  Best regards,			| mlaier at freebsd.org
\ /  Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/	| mlaier at EFnet
/ \  ASCII Ribbon Campaign		| Against HTML Mail and News