[pf4freebsd] Re: [OT] FreeBSD/PF for Darwin/OSX?

pf-r at solarflux.org pf-r at solarflux.org
Wed Sep 15 21:01:12 PDT 2004

OS X is based on the mach (micro)kernel, I believe.  I'm all for having pf
ported over to OS X!

BTW, I've updated the pf-r with some new content; mainly the latest version of
pf-freebsd, a 'fresh' section at the top for news, some new tools (including
Hatchet)...  I'm going to go over the examples again soon and try to better
categorize them (grouping by features, if possible).

https://solarflux.org/pf/

Need more ALTQ (cbq) examples!  Would someone please get BLUE working with pf?

-S