[pf4freebsd] Re: Problem with ftp-proxy.

Kelsey Cummings kgc at microshaft.org
Wed Sep 15 20:58:34 PDT 2004

Gregory P. Smith wrote:

>These are my rules that work for ftp proxy on my nat+firewall system.

Just out of curiosity, anyone have the FTP proxy working on a bridgemode
firewall?  I *just can't* get it to work right, even on  my OpenBSD
firewall.

# Macros: define common values, so they can be referenced and changed
easily.
ext_if="dc0"    # replace with actual external interface name i.e., dc0
int_if="dc1"    # replace with actual internal interface name i.e., dc1
#yes, these are actually the right interfaces

rdr on $int_if proto tcp from any to any port 21 -> 127.0.0.1 port 8021
pass in  log on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to $ext_if user proxy
keep state

-K