[pf4freebsd] pfaltq-fbsd second part

Dennis Berger Dennis.Berger at BSDsystems.de
Wed Sep 15 20:45:45 PDT 2004

Max and I are pround to announce pfaltq version 0.3 for FreeBSD 5.1.
Here is the first official release of our PF ALTQ merge. It's based on
the most recent version of OpenBSD's PF. The ALTQ part in this package
is based on the most recent version from kame. We disabled ALTQ3_COMPAT,
and introduced finegrained locking. JoBS, other schedulers and
compatparts are still in this tree for two reasons. First it's much
easier to sync with kame. Second we will start work to support JoBS, we
are in contact with the author. This release is working on FreeBSD 5.1
at any patchlevel.
So here is what you're looking for
http://www.nipsi.de/FreeBSD/pfaltq-freebsd-5.1-0.3.tar.gz
Projectpage is http://www.nipsi.de/altq/index.html