[pf4freebsd] Re: Version 1.57 & Sourceforge (=Anoncvs)

Florian Smeets flo at kasimir.com
Wed Sep 15 20:41:34 PDT 2004

Max Laier wrote:

Hey Max,

> Hello,
>
> just uploaded version 1.57
> (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/pf4freebsd/pf4freebsd_1.57.tar.gz?downlo
> ad) this version includes a similar fix as the last one and some cleanups.
> Pftop was added to the contrib section. There is an issue with an old IOCTL
> I have to patch for, but general functionality is provided.
>
> The most noteable change, however, is that we moved to SourceForge. This is
> not a final decision, but we belive that anoncvs-access is a valueable tool
> at the current project phase, as we sync very frequent and pulling a fresh
> tarball every other day sure is annoying.
> In addition we hope to get some attention from there as well, which will
> help the project to improve.
> I hope you like it and make use of the new services provided (esp.
> anoncvs) - if you don't, however, please let me know!
>
> Regards
>     Max

anoncvs doen´t relly work yet:

flo at flo [~/cvs] 38 #cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pf4freebsd login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/pf4freebsd
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server cvs.sourceforge.net rejected
access to /cvsroot/pf4freebsd for user anonymous
flo at flo [~/cvs] 39 #

I´d love to use anoncvs!

Just keep up the really great work!!!

Tanks,