[CALL FOR TEST] pf/spamd 3.6

Xin LI delphij at frontfree.net
Sun Oct 3 06:53:41 PDT 2004

[This is cc'ed to both ports@ and pf@]

Hi, All

If you are interested in OpenBSD's pf/spamd, then I would request you to
try out the updated version before I would actually submit it.  I have
adopted it with latest OPENBSD_3_6 version. (The final version may change
one or two files in this version of tarball).

The patch is available here:
	http://people.freebsd.org/~delphij/patch-spamd

You can apply it to your ports tree, under mail/spamd.

Among other changes, the startup script name has been changed to 'pf-spamd.sh'
so it won't conflicit with SpamAssassin's spamd.sh.  The configuration
of present pf/spamd installation should not require any changes to make
it work.

Please let me know if you went into problem, and I'd appreciate any
reports, especially those with backtraces and/or patches ;-)

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij frontfree net>	http://www.delphij.net/
See complete headers for GPG key and other information.