Reseller Opportunity

Chapman TV sales at chapmanmedia.tv
Wed May 29 07:48:33 UTC 2019

ARE YOU IN THE BUSINESS OF IPTV, ENTERTAINMENT, IT OR TELECOMMUNICATIONS? ARE YOU LOOKING TO BUILD YOUR BUSINESS AND INCREASE SALES?
FANCY EARNING OVER 2,000€ EVERY MONTH SIMPLY THROUGH IPTV SALES?

  Then Chapman Media has a fantastic opportunity for you.

Millions of expats around the globe are already using or looking for an IPTV service that will allow them to watch their favourite programmes, movies, box sets, sports and more wherever they are in the world!

Chapman Media is a leading IPTV trade only provider. No other provider beats us on PRICE, QUALITY, CHOICE or SERVICE! We have thousands of companies selling our service and earning a nice regular income each month!

 EXAMPLE
 Sign 100 customers up to our best selling silver package and you could earn yourself an extra 1,300€ EVERY MONTH! Sign them up to our premium platinum package and that could rise to 2,300€ EVERY MONTH!

SIGN YOUR CUSTOMERS UP TO OUR IPTV SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGES AND BENEFIT FROM RECURRING INCOME EVERY MONTH!
  IT’S THAT EASY!

Click   http://chapmanmedia.tv here to see the IPTV packages we offer and to find out why businesses around the globe are choosing Chapman Media as their IPTV trade provider of choice. Not only do we provide the best TV entertainment but we also offer added value through our video club, audio club, karaoke feature and radio!

We are confident that with our service you can easily secure new clients and persuade others to switch from their existing provider.

BENEFIT FROM OUR 48 HOUR FREE TRIA L
Experience for yourself the quality of our entertainment service.

CONTACT US TODAY
to find out more about our superb reseller rates and potential earnings.

    mailto:sales at chapmanmedia.tv?subject=

This email was sent by sales at chapmanmedia.tv to perl at freebsd.org