Get Alerts for Asia’s Largest Event for Project Cargo & Breakbulk Industry

Patrick Romero promero at breakbulk.com
Thu Dec 1 04:51:07 UTC 2016

Breakbulk China, Asia's largest exhibition and conference for the project cargo and breakbulk industry, 13-16 March in Shanghai.

Email not displaying correctly?

View it in your browser http://go.pardot.com/webmail/272542/136167/4267ef15d471db65919b1f449b16415c5f0bac6cac8ff6bf4db06875574071de.

Logistics is complicated.

Finding new business doesn't have to be.

The movement of project cargo and breakbulk goods involves complex logistics, months and even years of planning and multi-million dollar contracts. Yours is a complicated job and in this tight economy, finding new business is a top priority. We can help.

>From 13-16 March 2017, Asia’s largest exhibition and conference for the project cargo and breakbulk industry will bring together 6,000 industry professionals, 200 exhibitors and more than 300 shippers at Breakbulk China in Shanghai.

Hear from shippers, forwarders and specialized transport providers, as well as astute analysts, as they share their experiences and identify areas of opportunity for new business and development. With a full exhibition hall, you will be able to fill the 2 days with appointments that meet your business objectives.
Find out more about exhibitors, sponsors, speakers and VIP Shippers.

Sign Up for Alerts - http://go.pardot.com/e/272542/l-272542-2016-11-28-92b/d8x/136167

Facebook - http://go.pardot.com/e/272542/l-272542-2016-11-23-5z6/d8z/136167

Twitter - http://go.pardot.com/e/272542/l-272542-2016-11-23-5z8/d92/136167

LinkedIn - http://go.pardot.com/e/272542/l-272542-2016-11-23-5zb/d94/136167