International Design Award & Competition: Last Call for Entries, Few Days Left to Submit your Products

DesignPRWire notice at designallstars.com
Tue Feb 5 01:23:31 UTC 2013

Last Call for Entries and Submissions
Last day to submit: February 28, 2013.
We would like to remind you that we are going to close our platform for submissions on February 28, 2013. It is important that you start your submission now, as the process could take up to three weeks.
TO SUBMIT YOUR PROJECTS, PLEASE REFER TO THE FOLLOWING URL:
http://www.adesignaward.com/registration.php?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=DesignPRWire
Please be reminded that submissions are accepted under 80 different award categories, details and more information could be obtained from our website.
---
Winners will be communicated on March 7, 2013 and the Public Exhibition will take place on April 15, 2013 right after Milan Design Week (9-14 April). Gala-Night will be on April 14, 2013.
We also would like you to know that applications are now open for jury membership positions (for professional, academic and focus group panels), award sponsors, institutional patrons and media partners. Please remember to apply before February 15, 2013.
As you may already know, currently project nominations are subject to a late entry fee of 375 Euros. Yet, there are no further fees for winners and all the services such as exhibition, yearbook inclusion, certificates and trophy will be provided free of charge including gala dinner participation.

---
Please find the following introduction useful for communicating A' Design Awards with your collegues or friends:
A’ (Prime) Design Award, Italy, is one of the world’s top international design awards. In a world where there are millions of products and designs launch each year, the award was born out of the desire to underline the best designs and well-designed products.
A'Design Award aggressively pursues media opportunities for the winning designs and taking part in the A' Design Award is a smart decision for added visibility and publicity. A' Design Awards winners will also be included in the World Design Rankings.
---
READ FURTHER DETAILS HERE:
http://www.whatisadesignaward.com/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=DesignPRWire
SEE PREVIOUS YEARS' WINNERS HERE:
http://www.designmag.org?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=DesignPRWire
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND AN INTRODUCTION, PLEASE REFER TO:
http://www.whatisadesigncompetition.com/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=DesignPRWire
QUESTIONS & COMMENTS? PLEASE - CONTACT US HERE:
http://www.adesignaward.com/contact.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=DesignPRWire

This email has been sent to perl at freebsd.org by Design-PR on behalf of A' Design Award and Competitions at 05/02/2013 02:23:30. Design-PR runs targetted communications campaigns on behalf of its clients. If you would like to report misusage, or to register complaints or provide feedbacks, please kindly contact us directly at:
http://design-pr.org/report.html
You can quote the unique identifier for this email as TFRAT-TFRAT-TFRAT-TFRAT-TFRAT-TFRAT-TFRAT-TFRAT

To unsubscribe from design-pr.org design news announcements list please kindly visit: