p5-Net-SSLeay with perl5.16_3

Nix Related pcfnix at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 13:46:26 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I had rebuild my port tree after some problems and reinstalled all ports. I
had perl 5.16, but due to problems with p5-Net-SSLeay:

Excuse the truncated, all I can find from before is:

/5.16/mach/auto/Net/SSLeay/SSLeay.bs): No such file or directory

I would like to revert back to 5.16, but it seems 5.14 is working with
Net-SSLeay for now.

I also successfully installed Net::SSLeay from cpan, but that didn't seem
to do the trick either.

If you would, please reply if this issue has been fixed or when it does.

Thank you, Happy holidays