www/p5-Catalyst-Example-InstantCRUD

Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh sunpoet at sunpoet.net
Sat Sep 3 20:25:08 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 02:19:16AM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> www/p5-Catalyst-Example-InstantCRUD depends on
> www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Authentication-Store-DBIC, which is DEPRECATED,
> so I didn't remove the latter, but it seems that the former should
> either also be DEPRECATED, or fixed to depend on
> p5-Catalyst-Authentication-Store-DBIx-Class instead.
>

> Doug

According to [1] and grep result, Catalyst::Example::InstantCRUD does
not require Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC anymore. I've
updated the Makefile. It should be safe to remove
www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Authentication-Store-DBIC now if no other ports
depend on it. Thanks.

[1] http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/ZBY/Catalyst-Example-InstantCRUD-0.038/Makefile.PL