cvs commit: ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin Makefile pkg-plist

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 28 11:43:05 PDT 2004

+-Le 29/10/2004 03:16 +0900, Hajimu UMEMOTO a dit :
| Hi,

| mat> Well, if mail/p5-Mail-SPF-Query is not installed the plugin just
| won't work mat> whereas the other plugins loaded by this file will, I'm
| not certain that mat> it'll be useful (given the usefulness of SPF
| itself).
|
| Ah, yes.  When I enabled SPF module by init.pre, it was just ignored.
| Since I wished to try SPF module, I was bothered why it didn't work.
| I think someone who want to use SPF module will fall into same
| trouble.
| By the way, since neither SpamAssassin nor Mail-SPF-Query don't
| support IPv6, I cannot enjoy the benefit of SPF module, yet.  So, I'm
| not sure it'll be useful.

Well, SA dependencies list is already big enough I think, and furthermore,
people are pointed to the INSTALL and UPGRADE docs, INSTALL mention that if
you want SPF, you'll have to install Mail::SPF::Query. I think people who
want to use it will be able to find out for themselves ;-)

--
Mathieu Arnold