ports/69421: perl5-related distfiles are in common distfiles directory

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 22 03:32:32 PDT 2004

+-le 22/07/2004 12:03 +0200, Anton Berezin a dit :
| Synopsis: perl5-related distfiles are in common distfiles directory

I've been thinking of that for a while too, but I never got up to send a PR.
I agree with him that it could be good to have these distfiles there, but
well, on another hand, you don't ever need to go into the distfiles directory
and touch things by hand, I only clean it up once in a while with portsclean
-D.

--
Mathieu Arnold