Help. Porting "FreeOCL" fails (atomic_ops.h missing, CLANG++ libc++ issues ...)

Jan Beich jbeich at tormail.org
Thu Sep 13 02:14:12 UTC 2012

Dimitry Andric <dim at FreeBSD.org> writes:

> Now, as to how we can convince CMake to put the -I/usr/local/include at
> the end... Maybe we should just patch the CMakeLists.txt, but that is a
> rather ugly solution. :)

Try using

  CPPFLAGS+=		-isystem${LOCALBASE}/include

gcc(1) (and clang) has a flag for systems broken by design:

    -isystem dir
        Search dir for header files, after all directories specified by -I
        but before the standard system directories.  Mark it as a system
        directory, so that it gets the same special treatment as is applied
        to the standard system directories.  If dir begins with "=", then
        the "=" will be replaced by the sysroot prefix; see --sysroot and
        -isysroot.

For example, firefox uses it to avoid picking up lang/spidermonkey headers.