Benchmark (Phoronix): FreeBSD 9.0-RC2 vs. Oracle Linux 6.1 Server

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at acm.org
Fri Dec 30 13:01:50 UTC 2011

On 2011-Dec-24 15:49:00 +0100, "O. Hartmann" <ohartman at mail.zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
>On 12/23/11 12:38, Daniel Kalchev wrote:
>> Here is now it works:
>>
>> If you see an problem and have a solution: go fix it. Many will be
>> grateful.
>> If you can't fix it, but have an idea how to fix it, share it. May will
>> be grateful.
>> If you can't fix it and don't have any idea, just say "there is a
>> problem" and stop there. There are many, many, many like you who just
>> hold their breath.
>>
>> We all learn, every day.
>>
>> Daniel
>
>Sorry, but your crap is simply breathtaking.

That was completely uncalled for.  You have spent the last month or so
whinging about FreeBSD but I have yet to see you provide any
constructive input.  Instead of whinging about ULE not doing what you
want, how about you either fix it yourself or offer to fund someone to
fix it for you.

--
Peter Jeremy