bonnie++ result, can someone tech me how to understand this data and help me tunning my system a little more?

Periko Support pheriko.support at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 02:08:21 UTC 2008

 Hi people.

  I have found a way to show u my results, u can see in the title of the
page what flags I give to bonnie++, I test inside /var because is where
mysql run.

  The page is *Bonnie Result
<http://www.paginasprodigy.com.mx/mor90z>s<http://www.paginasprodigy.com.mx/mor90z>

<http://www.paginasprodigy.com.mx/mor90z>  Thanks again for your time!!!