Which SMP CPU for FreeBSD 6.2?

Jack Toering Jack.Toering at LeadingEdgeITA.com
Thu Jul 19 14:34:23 UTC 2007

>Another site you can look at for reviews which is far less
game/windows/office oriented is tweakers.net<

I found the one review in English.  While the site is named tweakers.net, an
English word, but most of the reviews and text seem to be in Friesian,
Dutch, Flemish, or German or some dialect from the northern European
mainland.  I don't see a way to view the remainder of the content on the
site in English unless I'm missing something.

Thanks!