Performance 4.x vs. 6.x (was: e: [fbsd] HEADS UP: FreeBSD 5.3, 5.4, 6.0 EoLs coming soon)

Mike Horwath drechsau at Geeks.ORG
Sun Oct 15 15:10:25 UTC 2006

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 07:57:32AM -0700, Danial Thom wrote:
> Hi Kip,
>
> Where you a troll when you outlined how your port
> of FreeBSD 6 to Solaris was so bad that it was
> virtually unusable? Stating facts is not
> trolling.

And you crossposted this to performance...why?

Kip might be right, you could be a troll.

I am not on freebsd-stable.

And I do miss Mr. Dillon but I don't think he needs your support,
unless you are going to run DragonFly BSD - which I kind of doubt you
are since it isn't 64bit and does not fit your latest must be greated
mentality.

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via drechsau at Geeks.ORG