Fibre Gig card recommendations?

Sten Spans sten at blinkenlights.nl
Thu Jun 23 20:35:48 GMT 2005

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005, Steven Hartland wrote:

> Can anyone give me a Fibre Gig card recommendations PCI-X
> based that they have used in FreeBSD 5.4 machines preferably?

Intel pro/1000 cards using the em(4) driver are most common,
these would be the safest bet. There might be better choices
out there, but these wouldn't have the amount of testing the
intel driver gets.

man -k gigabit

provides a reasonable list of drivers btw.

--
Sten Spans

"There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in."
Leonard Cohen - Anthem