More threads

Chad Brubaker chad.brubaker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 02:15:22 PST 2005

You can try setting your heap size.  JAVA_OPTS="-Xms512M -
Xmx1024M"     - actually, in your case you could set the min and max
to be much higher, but this is the command i use on my machine.   I'm
pretty sure this is definitely your problem.  I upgraded to a machine
with more memory thinking i had solved my OutOfMemeoryError, - but
low and behold, it was my heap size allocation.... hope this helps.