TCP Transfers slowing down

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Mon Aug 15 11:42:42 GMT 2005

At 01:36 AM 15/08/2005, Jason Coene wrote:
>Thanks for the response.  I've attached what you requested as a text file in
>case the following gets garbled by Outlook.

Hi
         It all looks nice and clean. Is there a slow down between
the boxes ? I dont see any errors to speak of.  One thing you might
try is to set the switch port to auto and the nic to auto.  In the
past there has been problems with flow control between the fxp and
some switches.  Putting it to auto should take care of that, but I
dont think that is an issue.  Still, worth a try.  Also verify that
its not some coincidental issue with your upstream by doing some
transfer tests between each of the machines.

         ---Mike