A good BSD Text Book?

Ron Smith ron at primenumbers.org
Sat Jan 24 01:05:51 PST 2004

The book that really made everything clear to me (and I compiled my
first kernel from it's instructions) was "The Complete FreeBSD" by Greg
Lehey. I had the 3rd edition from the FreeBSD PowerPak
(www.freebsdmall.com) 4.something. I think it has been updated and
includes some 5.x stuff now.

Good luck,

-Ron