FW: 20TB Storage System

Max Clark max.clark at media.net
Tue Sep 2 13:06:15 PDT 2003

This will be mostly Samba with a little bit of FTP.

What about the Raid 0 Stripe to combine the disk shelves, ccd or vinum? What
will I get better performance with, what should I expect as I add each
shelf?

Is there anyone out there with 5+TB of storage configured like this that
could share some performance numbers?

Thanks,
Max