Tuning Gigabit

David Gilbert dgilbert at velocet.ca
Mon Jun 30 14:36:10 PDT 2003

>>>>> "Gregory" == Gregory Sutter <gsutter at zer0.org> writes:

Gregory> The current situation is pretty good, with relevant papers
Gregory> being published by USENIX.  Do you think a specific BSD
Gregory> academic journal would be a significant improvement?

I suppose I could be lookint to publish with USENIX.  I've thought of
it, of course... but from the other side, I might be more interested
in subscribing to a *BSD journal.  Sigh... or I could just keep my
head down and work on what we need here ... sigh.

Dave.