Tuning Gigabit

Gregory Sutter gsutter at zer0.org
Sun Jun 29 12:28:37 PDT 2003

On 2003-06-29 11:51 -0400, David Gilbert <dgilbert at velocet.ca> wrote:

> Craig> I look forward to seeing a paper on this; it would certainly
> Craig> assist people in hardware purchase decisions.
>
> It's in the back of my mind.  I don't think I'll have time for this
> BSDCon, but maybe soon thereafter.  It's getting to the point where we
> should have a BSD Journal.

Dave,

The submission deadline for this year's BSDcon is long past, but
you can always finish it up for next year's USENIX or BSDcon.
Alternatively, you could write up your results for publication in
the Daemon News ezine (<http://ezine.daemonnews.org/>), a monthly
publication since 1998.  We accept all types of BSD and Unix-related
articles from short newbie articles to journal-quality pieces.  To
submit work or ask questions, email <articles at daemonnews.org>.

Regards,

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                  The whole problem with the world is that
mailto:gsutter at zer0.org            fools and fanatics are always so certain