ten thousand small processes

Pedram Nimreezi Support at Netflag.Net
Sat Jun 21 18:19:09 PDT 2003

I hope that gets corrected to your liking..  I know this is irrelevant,
but I just wanted to thank you for tinydns... it makes programming
with dns soo much.. what's the technical term? better!
generate an ssh key and hop into your service directory and
./add-alias subdomain.domain.com 216.5.5.5.5; make

wow... And best of all... I don't need to use a dual processor to
run a 500 pound gorilla named BIND.
Thank You Doctor Bernstein.

Maybe LDAP later on when it's more widely used?
You can't get much simpler than you already got it..

svstat /service/tinydns  and you get your exact service uptime

I have carpal tunnel... I'm sure you could relate
anything to save typing is a Good Thing.. Doing that in BIND
is hardly similar in triviality.

I don't suggest going straight into TinyDNS.. I suggest learning
BIND so you really appreciate the craftsmanship of you work and
I will continue to phrase it like that to clients and apprentices and
the fact that I saw you post on FBSD Hackers ;-)

God Bless...