docs???

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Mon Apr 14 05:34:19 PDT 2003

Jorge Mario G. wrote:
> Hi
> I'm trying to find documentation to configure a FreeBSD server for a high
> perfomance task.
> I've seen a couple of docs in the freebsd.org site and I also saw this book
> 4.4BSD desing and implementation.  Is the information in that book still
> relevant and is it useful?? the problem is, I'm deep in south america and
> S&H costs are hand and leg.  Recommended readings are appreciated
> thanks

Jorge, thanks for the interest.  We've just begun this list, and I'm
working on writing up some more detailed documentation on what we come
up with here in this list, so stay tuned.  In the mean time, ask
questions (as specific as possible), and post anything you find that
helps with what you are working on.

Eric