FBSD 5 & SMP

Steven Hartland killing at barrysworld.com
Wed Apr 30 06:06:01 PDT 2003

Im not sure it depends on the machine and the apps being run.
We have been running 5.0-RELEASE on all or production
machines after we did a soke test and found no issues at all
in our environment. What would be interesting to know though
is if 4.8 + Hyperthreading + SMP out performed 5.0 SMP
as it doesn't have Hyperthreading support. Any one know if
5.0 has Hyperthreading in CURRENT?

    Steve