tweaking FreeBSD for Squid using

Petri Helenius pete at he.iki.fi
Tue Apr 15 23:19:00 PDT 2003

You mean ATA OVERLAP support? It seems to be there only with
the former IBM drives. Does not seem to change that much. Your interrupt
latency is usually three to four orders of magnitude smaller than disk latency
anyway. I used to buy IBM drives but gave up because of reliability issues and
changed over to WD.

Pete