Install Fails - Newer tzupdater-1_3_18-2009k.zip

John B. Stubblebine jstub at jstub.com
Sat Nov 7 03:14:06 UTC 2009

OpenOffice:

I'm trying to "make install"  OOo-3.1.1 from a fresh ports tree.

Diablo-jdk16 wants me to fetch tzupdater-1_3_18-2009k.zip, but tzupdater
has been upgraded to
tzupdater-1_3_21p.zip and the OOo install will not use this.

How do I get this to work??

Less important:  will there be a package for OOo-3.1.1?   The most
recent package is for OOo-2xxx.

Thanks!

--

Best regards,

John B. Stubblebine

jstub at jstub.com

 "Taxes are what we pay for civilized society."

                      #

                        Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.