Fix needed, patch attached

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi lenzi.sergio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 02:47:36 UTC 2009

Hello,

I use Openoffice on FreeBSD for a long time, I am user of the portuguese
Brazil language
and as I tried to install an extension in my openoffice-3-devel, running
on FreeBSD series 7.X
it does not work. (in version 6.X is working). This turns almost
unuseable the openoffice
for languages not english.

Searching in internet, there is a patch that fix this issue (both in
i386 and amd64 versions).

using this patch in the /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-3-devel/files it
compiles and resolves the
problem with extentions (dictionary....)

In the attachment is the patch, please evaluate it, and if possible
distribute in the next
devel port.

Thanks for your attention
Sergio