FreeBSD instructions

Per Eriksson pereriksson at openoffice.org
Fri Jun 5 18:05:49 UTC 2009

Hello,

My name is Per Eriksson and is working in the OpenOffice.org Community.

Currently I am leading the work with completing and updating the
documentation for installation on FreeBSD.

I have attached the current instructions here. Maybe someone of you can
help? Anyone who can help will of course be mentioned thankfully in the
manual.

Quick method

1. Download from

2. Unpack from its distribution format (typically a tarball compressed
with compress(1), gzip(1), or bzip2(1).

3. pkg_add

4. Install Java as needed.

5. Install any language packs needed for OpenOffice.org.

Removal

No info. Probably pkg_rm

--
Best Regards