failed build for ooo-3.1

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at missouri.edu
Tue Jun 2 19:10:22 UTC 2009

My guess is that you are using CURRENT that was built sometime during
mid-May, which left a bug, either in tar or gzip.

Try adjusting the makefile so as to trick the makefile into skipping
this step (because although you had an error the step was actually
performed).

Or rebuild your CURRENT to a more recent version.