ports/107167: [editors/openoffice.org-2] OpenOffice-2.1 Base crashes after saving data in new database

User1001 supraexpress at globaleyes.net
Sun Jan 20 20:30:05 PST 2008

The following reply was made to PR ports/107167; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: User1001 <supraexpress at globaleyes.net>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, supraexpress at globaleyes.net
Subject: Re: ports/107167: [editors/openoffice.org-2] OpenOffice-2.1 Base
 crashes after saving data in new database
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:25:41 -0600

 I have tested OObase-2.3.1 "--with-system-zlib" and so far - creating
 the DB and exiting OObase is working just fine. I am able to reopen the
 DB with the previously entered data still there (ie; it was successfully
 saved). I have not done an exhaustive test, and have yet to verify
 OObase-2.3.1 WITHOUT "--with-system-zlib", to confirm that the basic
 "base crash" still exists. I will try that later on another FBSD system
 with OO-2.3.1.