OpenOffice.org with ALL languages build package for FreeBSD6.1

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Sun Jan 7 14:09:02 UTC 2007

Hi,
I uploaded OOo 2.1.0 with all localized languages for FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE.

This package is the equivalent as en-US build + all possible language packs.
You can choose following languages from the menu.
af ar as-IN be-BY bg br bn bn-BD bn-IN bs ca cs cy da de el en-GB en-US en-ZA
eo es et eu fa fi fr ga gl gu-IN he hi-IN hr hu it ja km kn-IN ko ku lo lt lv
mk ms ml-IN mr-IN ne nb nl nn nr ns or-IN pa-IN pl pt pt-BR ru rw sk sl sh-YU
sr-CS ss st sv sw sw-TZ sx te-IN ti-ER ta-IN th tn tr ts tg ur-IN uk ve vi xh
zh-CN zh-TW zu.

openoffice.org-alllangs-2.1.0.tbz 1149637540 bytes(=1.1Gbytes)
MD5 (openoffice.org-alllangs-2.1.0.tbz) = e3c8e83cafb2d32945a7531afbd4ca5f
ftp://ooopackages.good-day.net/pub/OpenOffice.org/misc/openoffice.org-alllangs-2.1.0.tbz

You can build it if you have FreeBSD box.
* csup your ports tree
* cd /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2/
* make LOCALIZED_LANG=all install package
Unfortunately, you need 35G(!) HDD space for work directory.

I think such kind of packages are needed for GNU/Linux, Windows, Solaris and MacOSX as well
for QA purpose.
I wrote a dirty Makefile for FreeBSD, but must be done in general way so that
we can build such kind of packages (with some subset of languages) easily.

thanks,
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)