Maintainer : Error building openoffice-2.0

Joe Peters joe.peters.ca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 08:22:40 PST 2006

On 11/18/06, Joe Peters <joe.peters.ca at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have an error while I am trying to build SDK for openoffice.  The
> command I am using is "make package sdk".  In the build I am getting the
> following error which was instructing me to write you.
>   - I have attached the config.log and the output 'ls /var/db/pkg' (in
> temp3.txt).
>

> Last lines of output from terminal screen;
> checking whether to use system libmspack... no
> checking whether to include MathMLDTD... yes
> checking whether to include Bitstream Vera fonts... yes
> checking whether to include PPDs... no
> checking whether to include AFMs... no
> checking whether and how to use Xinerama... yes, with static linking
> checking X11/extensions/Xinerama.h usability... yes
> checking X11/extensions/Xinerama.h presence... yes
> checking for X11/extensions/Xinerama.h... yes
> checking for XineramaIsActive in -lXinerama... yes
> checking for jakarta-ant... no
> checking for ant... /usr/local/bin/ant
> checking if /usr/local/bin/ant works... Ant works
> checking Ant lib directory... configure: error: Ant libraries not found!
> ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
> Please report the problem to openoffice at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and
> attach
> the
> "/usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2.0
> /work/OOB680_m2/config_office/config.log"
> including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might
> be
> a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your
> system
> (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2.0.

apache-ant seems up-to-date, so I am unsure of the problem;

pkg_version -v
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports/INDEX

ORBit2-2.14.3                       =   up-to-date with port
aalib-1.4.r5_2                      =   up-to-date with port
alacarte-0.10.1                     =   up-to-date with port
amspsfnt-1.0_4                      =   up-to-date with port
apache-ant-1.6.5_2                  =   up-to-date with port
aspell-0.60.4_4                     =   up-to-date with port
at-spi-1.7.13                       =   up-to-date with port
atk-1.12.3                          =   up-to-date with port
atomix-2.14.0                       =   up-to-date with port
autoconf-2.13.000227_5              =   up-to-date with port
autoconf-2.59_2                     =   up-to-date with port

Is there something else I should try, or am I overlooking something.

Any help you can give me related to fixing this problem would be