OO2 and AMD64

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Fri May 12 20:31:27 UTC 2006

In Message-ID: <200605121120.18149.jkim at FreeBSD.org>
Jung-uk Kim <jkim at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> On Thursday 11 May 2006 10:56 pm, NAKATA Maho wrote:
> > In Message-ID: <200605112144.35270.jkim at FreeBSD.org>
> >
> > Jung-uk Kim <jkim at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> > > I was secretly working on it for a week now. ;-)  My highly
> > > experimental patch is here:
> >
> > Great news of course!
> >
> > > http://people.freebsd.org/~jkim/OOo20-m167.diff
> > >
> > > It has some rough edges, so you may have to intervene build
> > > process. I am updating this patch against m168 now.
> >
> > Did you sign to the JCA? If not I cannot upstreamed. So I even do
> > not fetch your patch :(
>
> I did that last night.  So feel free to fetch it now. :-)

Great news again!
I'll take care of that soon.
BTW: you seem to be a Korean, IIRC in your country Hancom Office
is the standard office suite. So local community of OOo is
relatively inactive. Why are you interested in OOo?

all the best
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)