AMD64 native OOo working with the last patch

Jung-uk Kim jkim at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 21 22:55:45 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 06:27 pm, Carlos Fernando Assis Paniago
wrote:
> Hi. For the first time my OOo 2.0.3rc5 with the last patches from
> Jung-uk Kim, is now working in my
> FreeBSD 6.1 with the last updates... I need to test if this patch
> does not broke the i386 instalation.

You mean this patch, right?

http://people.freebsd.org/~jkim/patch-sentinel

> Thanks Jung-uk Kim. Thanks /NAKATA Maho.

Thanks for the feedback.

> I opened a very big document and everything until now is working...
> We need more test, but this is a wonderfull idea, I don't need the
> OOo from linux (32 bits) in emulation in my AMD64 machine..... It
> works native....Hip hip Hurra......
> /

That's actually the reason why I started the porting and I finally
removed Linux binary from my hard disk yesterday. ;-)

Jung-uk Kim