OpenOffice.org 2.0.3rc5 package for FreeBSD/amd64

Jung-uk Kim jkim at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 15 02:35:57 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 13 June 2006 05:32 pm, NAKATA Maho wrote:
> still there are some critical issues, though.
> o use KDE instead of GTK

Source:	vcl/unx/gtk/gdi/salnativewidgets-gtk.cxx

I think GTK_WIDGET_DRAWABLE() check is missing and
gtk_widget_style_get() causes SIGSEGV at libglib-2.0.so when the
widget is not drawable.  I was able to run it by adding more checks.

> o XIM must be killed

Source:	vcl/unx/source/app/i18n_ic.cxx

XIMStatusCallbacks and XIMPreeditCallbacks cause SIGSEGV at libX11.so.
I don't know how to fix it but you can work around it by skipping
them.  XIM seems to work without them.

I have no idea how they work on i386.  Anybody with more clues, please
fix them.  I mean, correctly.

Thanks,

Jung-uk Kim