Compilation failed for OOo 2.0 on freebsd 6.0

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at math.missouri.edu
Sun Jan 22 19:36:35 PST 2006

Casimir Loeber wrote:
> How do I build java with patch set 7? I tried changing the makefile to
> patch set 7, but then it complained of not having checksums for patch
> set 7.
>
> Cas
>
> p.s. how many times can you say patch set 7 in one sentence?

I can give you a package for jdk1.4p7.  I'll put it on a web page if you
like.  Then just install it using pkg_add.

I'm still in the middle of recompiling openoffice so I cannot tell you
yet if it is going to be successful.

(I would send this email only to you, but for some reason my attempts to
do so seem to bounce.)