Problem building OOo2 on amd64

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Mon Aug 14 19:03:30 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-Aug-13 12:46:04 +1000, Peter Jeremy wrote:
>I'm running 6.1 from a bit after 6.1-RELEASE and I'm trying to rebuild
>OOo after upgrading my ports.  I've tried building it twice and got
>exactly the same error (see below).  Any ideas?
>.dmake:  Error code 1, while making './unxfbsdx.pro/misc/license/unx/LICENSE_en_AU'

Turns out that this was the crucial line.  The only license file
available is en-US so the build died looking for an en_AU license.
I removed the LOCALIZED_LANG line from my make.conf and all built OK.
I don't recall when I added LOCALIZED_LANG, so I'm not sure if this
is a regression or not.

--
Peter Jeremy