Now libart is default (Re: Using gpc port)

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Sun Oct 30 23:53:21 PST 2005

In Message-ID: <20051031.065735.71131726.chat95 at mac.com>
NAKATA Maho <chat95 at mac.com> wrote:

> In Message-ID: <20051031.064556.74707797.chat95 at mac.com>
> NAKATA Maho <chat95 at mac.com> wrote:
>
> > In Message-ID: <200510301424.j9UEOpDw082361 at blue.virtual-estates.net>
> > "Mikhail T." <mi at aldan.algebra.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Below is a patch to build OOo with the already installed gpc.
> >
> > Opps sorry I misunderstand that I should build with libart :)
> Re-reading your e-mail, your suggestion is just switch from gpc
> to libart...

since re-reading license section of gpc.{hc}, it is usable only
for non-commercial use. I don't know whether OOo team contacted
the author(s) of GPC and we have a permission to use it. but I don't think
it is a good idea to use GPC, because license is not acceptable for
commercial use; others distribute CD-ROM.

many thanks!
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho at FreeBSD.org)