FreeBSD ports of gpc and gpctool

Mikhail Teterin mi+mx at aldan.algebra.com
Wed Oct 26 12:10:47 PDT 2005

>  Thanks for doing this. We'll add links to your ports on the gpc homepage
> shortly.

Alan!

FreeBSD's port of OpenOffice.org builds the OOo with GPC unconditionally. Your
license prohibits commercial use of GPC without permission, yet the resulting
OOo builds may, conceivably, be used by businesses and for other selfish
purposes.

Are you comfortable with that, or should we modify the OOo port to use libart
instead? Thank you!

	-mi